Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 


Ah, July and these are the few gigs on my plate...
Come on down!!
Beginning July the 11th, each Monday, 7:30pm @ Holiday Inn, Downtown Shreveport, LA for
Songwriters Night (I'll be alternating each week with the lovely and talented Heather Romero as host).

Each Thursday, 7:30pm @ SoundStage 516 (516 Texas Street, Downtown Shreveport, LA) for Songwriters Night (ditto on the Heather Romero alternating).

Wednesday, July 20th, 8:pm @ The Noble Savage Tavern, 417 Texas Street, Downtown Shreveport, LA.

Comments:
Well...had to become an offical "Blogger" to leave a comment:)Here it goes. Oh Wow, thought it was ole Eric in that black tee shirt, hee hee. You can count on me and it is highly recommended that all come on out if they want to see an Awesome Show. Dan Garner is where it's at!
Also, don't forget "Open Mic". Bring your talent on out and share it with us. Can't wait to see everyone just get better and better at their songs and playing their instruments. I'll be bringing my stage fright along with me.:) :0 :0
Keep the peace.
 
Oh Heather!!!! Kick me, yikes. Your picture is as beautiful as your music and that's no joke. Thanks for being my friend. Almost forgot to tell ya' what I was thinking:0 It's just a few hours before daylight and I am cross-eye or crossed brained, one of the two, this time in the morn', duh:0 See ya' real soon, girlfriend.
 
Is that guitar huge or is Heather really small? Either way keep the updates coming.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?