Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Things haven't settled down yet, but in accordance with the purported purpose of this blog here is where I am and where I'll be:

September 20th, the legendary Lee's (aka Lee's Liquid Assets & Lee Wright's) 639 E. Kings, Shreveport, LA 7:30pm-until

September 24th, Chimpstock, Sully's Tavern, downtown Shreveport, LA 3pm-3:45pm
(This event has been cancelled due to Hurricane Rita.)

September 26th, Sandbox Studios
, adding vocals tracks, noon to 3:pm,



September 27th through 30th, Toronto, Canada
, performing for the Louisiana Tourist Bureau


October 5th, Noble Savage Tavern, 400 block of Texas Street, downtown Shreveport, LA 8:pm until

October 18th, Sully's
corner of Spring & Travis, Shreveport, LA 10:pm -Midnite

I continue to co-host "Songwriter's Night" with Heather Romero, each Monday night, 7:30pm @ Holiday Inn, downtown Shreveport, LA & Thursday night, 7:30pm @ 516 sounstage, 516 Texas Street, downtown Shreveport, LA.



Comments:
I have copied and printed out your sched.:)I am always wondering what you and yours are up to. Me, I am here feeling sorry for myself because I am one woman band and do too much housework, hee hee. The rest of the time I am practicing and always looking for some blues to go listen and learn from. Aren't I boring?:)
Pamela D
Haughton, La.
Tipitina's Wallflower
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?