Sunday, September 07, 2008

 

NOIR by Dan Garner @ H&H’s on Hope Through September

NOIR by Dan Garner @ H&H’s on Hope Through September


Hs Ron Hardy stands next to  my ComicTragic ...

2 more NOIR pieces at H on Hope Street.

Ron Hardy asked me to put together some paintings to hang @ H&H, located on Hope Street next to the old "Pete Harris Cafe" and across from the Intergalactic Headquarters of Playaz and Playettes. This is an all age participation non-profit operated by Ron. These guys are responsible for all sorts of good things happening throughout the city and in the Leadbetter Heights area.

Comments:
Hello Dan,

It's been many years and I happened to run across your blog when searching for some info on Buddy Flett. (I think)

Anyway, I was amazed at learning John Campbell died. Where the heck have I been? And have spent a lot of time perusing your blog.

Thought I would say "hey" and ask you if you have any clue how to contact Pat Huddleston?

Hoping you remember me,

Kathi Moore (Haugrud)
 
Oh, by the way, I am *not* 123soccergirl. :) That would be my 9 year old daughter. She must have created a blog using my email account. Lil' stinker.

Kathi
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?